Friday, April 7, 2017

Missouri Star Quilt Company

Our week in Hamilton Missouri is over and we're half way home. Jenny Doan is a wonderful (!) speaker, who had us laughing and crying. I'm happy to report that I won a Layer Cake as a door prize ☺.  We had already spent most of Wednesday shopping in her dozen stores, but after the trunk show on Thursday I figure we all dropped another bundle of cash because we were newly inspired. I know that I had to buy another layer cake that coordinated with my prize ( shaking head sadly).

I have really enjoyed the week or two the season here is ahead of ours, because the daffodils are out. Apparently southern Ontario has experienced an early April snowstorm that I'm happy to have missed. Tomorrow when I get home the temperature should be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...