Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My New Toy and A Shot Of Colour

Yes.  I need to have my head read.  This is my idea of a new toy. 
The last time I bought myself a vacuum was in 2008 - see here.  The new one is cordless & rechargeable, and intended strictly for my workroom, to deal with the approximately 12 pounds of cotton lint dust I produce every day.  (ok that might be a BIT of an exaggeration.  But it's a lot of dust.)  It will only run for 20 minutes, so I don't have to worry about getting carried away with TOO MUCH cleaning.  It also has a removable hand-held vacuum thing for doing the stairs and window ledges, etc.  I don't have to beat my way through all the stuff in the closet to haul out the central vac hose that weighs a ton.  It was on sale through Costco.ca for $115.00.  If you compare that to what I paid for Threddy Krueger (the Roomba), this was practically free.

Here is your little shot of colour.  Mmm, mmm, mmm.  Love the orange with the variegated thread!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...