Friday, March 7, 2014

Heading off on Retreat

The front hall is full of my quilting stuff - yaay!!  I'm heading off on the annual Quilting Retreat with the Binbrook Guild.  The messy kitchen is being left in the capable hands of DH and Sadie.  Sadie lucks out - with no opposable thumbs she doesn't have to do much but clean the floor.  (if you have a dog you will totally understand that)
This year I have four projects loaded up:
  • the very boring (!) blue & cream half-hexagon quilt I am committed to finishing before June 11th.  If I don't get that done it will cost me a $10 penalty at the Caledonia guild, so you can bet your arse it will be complete.
  • two Block of the Month blocks for the Binbrook guild monthly program
  • the Batik Cats which is the March/April UFO project with Margaret and Nancy
  • a Double Wedding Ring quilt that is all cut out but not started yet
Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...