Sunday, February 2, 2014

Todays WIP and the Bean-eater

This is a little piece of what's on the frame right now.  OMG I love the bright colours.
That blobby-looking thing in the window is Peter-friggin'-rabbit.  He is living in the window well in the front flower bed.  Where is my gun???
The weather has no intention of improving.  Yesterday we got a couple inches of snow, then it turned to rain.  It turned to rain WHILE I WAS SHOVELING.  So I came in soaking wet.  Today there is ice everywhere, because, of course, it got COLD again.  I miss July...  This post from last summer will make you feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the blobby-looking thing was the ground hog hiding from 6 more weeks of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - maybe he's a relative of Stuart the Stupid Squirrel who lives with me!

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...