Monday, July 15, 2013

French Braid Quilt

The colours in this quilt are exquisite.

So... Budapest-ian.

Beautifully framed back.

Here is where I'm at with my Blooming 9-Patch.  I have hit a small snag, in that I need 2 more 2" strips of that outside butterfly fabric, and it is at least 10 years old.  So, no way will I find it in a store.  There is an outside chance that a friend of mine may still have a bit, since we both purchased it way back when.
ZUCCHINI UPDATE
Another quilting friend of mine has decided, already, that she will have a bumper crop of zucchini this year.  She was looking for recipes, so I finally organized my personal collection of zucchini recipes into a file on the computer and sent a bunch of them to her.  If you are looking for anything - soup, savory, or sweet - I can probably help you out.  As long as DH doesn't discover the file and burn the computer.

I am going on a murderous campaign over the blankety-blank rabbits.  They are back to eating off my beans.  And now they have discovered my sweet potato plants, which are partly defoliated.  Their days are numbered...

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I have that butterfly fabric. Would you like me to mail you some? My email address is stoleequilts@gmail.com--just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's pretty cool. Hope you two can work something out. Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...