Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Double Wedding Ring

This is a repeat of a quilt job from last fall.  The client cut out enough Double Wedding Ring pieces on her GO cutter that she could make two quilts.

She just cut up all her leftovers.

This has always been on my to-do list, so I'm exercising my skills at bartering.  Some $$ is coming off her bill, and she's cutting one out for me.  It was a tossup between ordering the dies for my Studio cutter (large $$), or having her cut out a quilt for me (small $$).  I decided to save my $$ for the summer trips** I have planned.

Not that you can see anything, but here is the back.
** Summer Trips: 
  • Grand Rapids, Michigan, for the AQS show, with my longarm buddies.  We have an annual Beach Day get together - it just happens to be out of town this year.
  • Caledonia, NY., for the quilt show at our sister guild.  I'll be going with some of the guild gals, and presenting our fabric for our 'cross-border challenge quilt'. 
ZUCCHINI REPORT
Today I will be picking the first zucchini of the season.  Poor DH.  Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...