Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Artsy Quilt

This was the last quilt I completed before I left for Cincinnati.

I had lots of fun working on this.

The center portion is quilted with a pantograph (Bubbles).

The fun took place in the borders.
Since I got home I've been zipping around getting ready for the quilt show this weekend in Binbrook... I am the featured quilter and needed to get my quilts ready with a half-assed plan for exhibiting them.  Most of the setup happened today, but I had to leave early to get my hair cut.  I will go back to the church tomorrow morning to give my seal of approval to the display (which I am quite sure is perfect by now).

C'mon out - Binbrook United Church, 2617 Binbrook Rd., Binbrook, On.
Friday April 20, 10:00 - 5:00
Saturday April 21, 10:00 - 4:00
Admission $5.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...