Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dresden Fan quilt & lucky draws

Here's a beauty of a Dresden Fan quilt.

A feather meander was used in the white background.

Overall view of the back.  Did I mention I love looking at the back of quilts?

A closer view showing the borders. 

Last night was my Binbrook guild meeting.  I took my January UFO and completed hand stitching the binding.  Check my UFO page (see above) for the pics.  I should have bought a lottery ticket yesterday, if the guild meeting was any indication of my luck.  I won the Show & Share draw.  I won the Block of the Month collection.  I dropped those blocks like a hot potato though.  I have ENOUGH ufos.  As much as I like the blocks...  But to continue:  I won the 50/50 pot.  I wish the universe was always that generous.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, someone was looking your way. Congrats on all the wins.
    I like looking at the backs of quilts too. If the back is a broadcloth, it makes a nice reversible quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...