Thursday, December 23, 2010

Aprons for the seniors

Here's the family modeling the Christmas aprons I made for 'the home'. Not everyone looks happy about the photo shoot.

Here are all 24 before I delivered them. The administrator was very happy to receive the package. Hopefully all are being used today.
We had our Christmas dinner with my nephew & his wife last night.  Pretty traditional:  turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetables.  My brother & his wife are in Asia visiting my Singapore niece for the holidays.  When I checked their Facebook pages this morning - OMG.  They have been eating tarantulas.  Crikey!!!  I'm glad I stayed home.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful Idea. I hope someone sews me one when I am ready - have a very Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...