Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quilts & Dog Theory

Today's Horoscope:
Wednesday, November 18
You might not be feeling terribly ambitious at the moment,
Am I allowed to live up to that? Apparently I didn't - I've been working all day. Mostly. Except for the half hour I took for a walk with stinky-dog. And the half hour for today's Sudoku puzzle. And the 20 minutes to watch Quilting Arts on tv.
On the subject of stinky-dog... I have come to the following conclusion: a country dog that is happy and stinky is the canine equivalent of a man hanging out in the garage wearing a plaid flannel shirt and baseball cap.

Here are two finished quilts. I made the star quilt - it's going to the Caledonia Rotary Club for their auction next weekend.




The Sundays With Seurat is a customer quilt. The body is quite busy so I quilted that with clamshells, then did separate border treatments. I love the little monkey in the cornerstones.

3 comments:

  1. I have a happy stinky dog too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting on the star quilt is fabulous. I love the monekey on the other quilt - very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Please - share your wisdom...