Saturday, June 14, 2008

Shoes & Climbing Hydrangea

We had a huge thunderstorm last night and my garden is VERY HAPPY with the rain. I just love the climbing hydrangea.




I wait until after it has bloomed and then I whack it back away from the windows.
Well, and look at little miss Sadie with her cute pink tongue!








I'm telling you... it is cruel and unusual punishment for customers to make me work with SHOE fabric all day. I am such a shoe-holic, my favorite place to shop anymore is the Walden Galleria Mall. I spend three hours in Designer Shoe Warehouse, then an hour or two in Christopher & Banks, then another hour in Bath & Bodyworks. In DSW I limit myself to three pair of shoes at any one time. When I get up to four pair I make myself put one pair back. So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please - share your wisdom...